Araluen Cultural Precinct and Desert Park CombinationTransfers
Get the best of both worlds. Spend a fascinating day discovering the secrets of the desert, then later take a self-guided walking tour around the Araluen Cultural Precinct.
- See and learn about plants, local Aboriginal culture and see rare and endangered animals at the Alice Springs Desert Park. Also enjoy a range of interactive guided presentations and witness free-flying birds at the nature theatre presentation
- Enjoy the captivating "Changing Heart" big screen movie detailing 4.5 billion years of our planets creation
- The Desert Park café serves snacks and drinks
- Spend time exploring the Araluen Cultural Precinct where you can visit the Araluen Arts Centre (including the Namatjira Gallery)
- Journey through the fascinating evolution of Central Australia at the Museum of Central Australia
- Visit the Strehlow Research Centre to learn about the culture and traditions of the Arrernte people
- Visit the Central Australian Aviation Museum which incorporates the original Connellan Airways hangar and is also home to historical aircraft and aviation memorabilia.
- The Central Craft gift shop has a diverse range of local crafts including jewellery, pottery, weaving, printed silks and woodwork.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off at accommodation house
- Entry and return transfers
- Approximately 9:00am from all hotels
- 2:15pm or 4:00pm
This transfer service may drop off passengers at the legendary Ghan or Alice Springs Airport (at negliglble cost)