Alice Springs Desert ParkTransfers
A must see for every visitor to Alice Springs! Visit the World Class Advanced Ecotourism Accredited Desert Park and in the space of just a few hours, you can discover many of the secrets of the Central Australian deserts. See and hear the stories of the plants, animals and local aboriginal culture at daily guide presentations.
- Take an easy walking trail through three desert habitats and discover Desert Rivers, Sand Country and the Woodland habitats
- Witness free-flying birds at the nature theatre presentation
- See rare and endangered animals in the nocturnal house
- Enjoy a range of interactive guided presentations
- Enjoy the captivating "Changing Heart" big screen movie and experience a cinematic journey of desert creation detailing 4.5 billion years of our planets creation
- Audio guides and park maps are available in a variety of languages
- Electric scooters are available for hire
This transfer service may pick up or drop off passengers at the legendary Ghan at no additional cost (by prior arrangement)
Transfers to and from the Alice Springs Airport can be arranged at an additional cost
This tour may connect up with morning West MacDonnell Ranges or afternoon City Sights tour.
"Following our return from the Red Centre we wanted to express our thanks and appreciation for giving us the opportunity to experience your product first hand. We were lucky enough to visit the Desert Park and this gave us a much better understanding of how your tours are run…. The Desert Park was very interesting and it was wonderful to see the different landscapes and wildlife native to the area. We will certainly recommend this tour to our clients who would like to do an Alice Springs stop over"
Susan (Travel Agent), New South Wales