Alice Springs Desert ParkTransfers
A must see for every visitor to Alice Springs! Visit the World Class Advanced Ecotourism Accredited Desert Park and in the space of just a few hours, you can discover many of the secrets of the Central Australian deserts. See and hear the stories of the plants, animals and local aboriginal culture at daily guide presentations.
- Take an easy walking trail through three desert habitats and discover Desert Rivers, Sand Country and the Woodland habitats
- Witness free-flying birds at the nature theatre presentation
- See rare and endangered animals in the nocturnal house
- Enjoy a range of interactive guided presentations
- Enjoy the captivating "Changing Heart" big screen movie and experience a cinematic journey of desert creation detailing 4.5 billion years of our planets creation
- Audio guides and park maps are available in a variety of languages
- Electric scooters are available for hire
This transfer service may pick up or drop off passengers at the legendary Ghan at no additional cost (by prior arrangement)
Transfers to and from the Alice Springs Airport can be arranged at an additional cost
This tour may connect up with morning West MacDonnell Ranges or afternoon City Sights tour.
"Sharon and Mark were thrilled with the high level of service and friendliness of their driver and thoroughly enjoyed their Desert Park experience. I’d also like to say thanks for the fabulous service provided by your team"
Kylie, Hotel Manager