West MacDonnell Ranges & Desert ParkFull Day Tours
The day commences with a spectacular panoramic 360-degree view from the summit of Anzac Hill before travelling west alongside the rugged West MacDonnell Ranges and then enjoy time to explore the Alice Springs Desert Park.
"The West MacDonnell Ranges has been nominated by the Northern Territory Government for World Heritage listing, a register of properties worldwide that exhibit outstanding universal cultural and/or natural values which are important to all people in the world, irrespective of the territory in which they are located."
- Spectacular panoramic 360-degree view from the summit of Anzac Hill
- Rev. John Flynn's Grave (one of Australia's greatest heroes)
- The dramatic Simpsons Gap
- The majestic Standley Chasm, picnic lunch and billy tea.
- Visit the World Class Advanced Ecotourism Accredited Desert Park with rare and endangered animals, interactive guide presentations and witness free flying birds at the nature theatre presentation
- The Rugged West MacDonnell Ranges
This tour may drop off at the legendary Ghan departing Alice Springs at no additional cost (by prior arrangement)
"Myself and my friend took one of your tours while we were visiting Alice Springs. We went on the morning tour…Anzac Hill, Simpsons Gap and Standley Chasm (and to a grave). Just wanted to let you know how impressed I was with your guide. His name was Danny. He was great, informative and it was great to hear about the explorers in the area and history and the great respect he has for the aborigines. The lunch was great too – very tasty! He also gave us advice about what to see in the Desert Park when he dropped us off, which was very kind of him. I really enjoyed my visit and would definitely visit again, some time in the near future! And will certainly be recommending your company to friends and family"