Desert Park & City SightsFull Day Tours
Discover the secrets of the desert at this World Class Advanced Ecotourism Accredited Park and in the afternoon explore the World Famous Outback Town, 'A Town Like Alice’ in the heart of Central Australia.
- Visit the World Class Advanced Ecotourism Accredited Desert Park with rare and endangered animals, interactive guide presentations and witness free flying birds at the nature theatre presentation.
- Enjoy the captivating "Changing Heart" big screen movie detailing 4.5 billion years of our planets creation.
- Spectacular panoramic 360-degree view from the summit of Anzac Hill
- Royal Flying Doctor Service and School of the Air
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station (Heritage listed by the National Trust and National Estate)
- Mbantua Aboriginal Cultural Museum & Gallery (featuring a fascinating private collection of rare aboriginal artifacts, bush tucker and art)
- Electric scoooters are availabe for hire
This tour may drop off at the legendary Ghan departing Alice Springs at no additional cost (by prior arrangement)